Writing Effective Emails Cayman Islands Phone Number

As a result, finding one particular post you liked 3 weeks ago Cayman Islands Phone Number can be the most daunting task. Actual Reach: Before I explain this part in more detail, let’s get some interesting numbers. In the first half of 2013, a research conducted using Cayman Islands Phone Number emails as a marketing channel revealed some staggering facts. The one Cayman Islands Phone Number that stands out the most is this; 18% of the emails sent during a campaign never reach their destinations. 4% of the sent emails are sent into the spam folder. That makes 22% of the sent emails Cayman Islands Phone Number that do not actually reach the intended receiver. On the other hand, 78% of the emails sent during an email campaign actually reach their destination.

Write Powerful Emails Cayman Islands Phone Number

Think of it this way, If you send 1000 emails, 780 emails will Cayman Islands Phone Number reach their destination. In addition to that, 91% of the receivers check their emails daily. This means, about 709 receivers will actually see your email. This is great Cayman Islands Phone Number efficiency, as less than 30% of the emails sent are lost. Now, let’s compare these numbers with those of a Facebook campaign carried out in the same way. This revealed that 74% of the Facebook posts are actually lost within the big stream of content. That Cayman Islands Phone Number is a problem. That means, per thousand Facebook posts, 740 are lost in the stream of content. That Cayman Islands Phone Number leaves us with 260 posts seen by our target readers. Another bad thing is, everyone who sees your content will not actually click through.

Cayman Islands Phone Number

That Get Results Cayman Islands Phone Number

Less than half will actually do. That leaves us with Cayman Islands Phone Number less than 130 people who are actually interested in our offers. Click Through Rates: In the previous point, we talked about what percentage of people who see and may Cayman Islands Phone Number like your posts and mails. Now let’s talk about people who actually complete the actions and do what you want them to do. Let’s say clicking on a link. This link may take them to a landing page or a website. Click through rate is the percentage of people that receive your message and actually Cayman Islands Phone Number click on it. The click through Cayman Islands Phone Number rate of a tweet is 0.5 percent as opposed to 3% for an email. These numbers look small at first.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.